We are a school where mutual respect and inclusivity are emphasized to create a secure and nurturing environment, where each child is appreciated and recognized for who they are.
At Meadow Green Academy, we believe that a child must have a solid foundation from the onset of her education in order to be fully prepared for the future and to achieve personal and academic success.
Meadow green is committed to educating each child according to his strengths and needs through:
- individualized programming,
- remedial assistance,
- high behavioural expectations,
- organization and time management,
- and exam preparation skills to provide that strong foundation.
Add to this:
- a dedicated, caring teaching staff, and
- a variety of extracurricular opportunities, including specialized camp experiences, and team-building events,
- a caring partnership between home and school that not supports the goals parents have established, and contributes to identifying the best manner to achieve them.
To round off the educational experience for our students, Meadow Green has:
- a comprehensive fine arts program for all students, encompassing drama and music education which commences in Pre-School and expands in complexity as the student progresses in grade level;
- after school club; and
- a mission trip;
- curriculum-based educational field trips, including overnight excursions
All these components enrich the learning of our students and create lasting memories.