Step 1: Attend an Open House or Book a Tour
We can then discuss your child’s individual needs, and review your desires and expectations in order to confirm an appropriate fit with our school.
Step 2: Submission of the following:
- The application for admission
- The confidential academic/behavioral assessment (with the first page signed and completed)
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate and immunization record
- A copy of the child’s final report for the previous year and their current report card
- A cheque in the amount of $130.00 made out to Meadow Green Academy for the academic assessment (for students going into Grade 1 and up only)
Step 3 Grade 1-8: Book an academic assessment.
Step 3 Preschool, Junior or Senior Kindergarten: Book an appointment with the Director to meet the child and the parents.
Step 4: An offer of admission will be made.
Step 5: To accept the offer of admission and reserve your child’s place in the class, the following must be submitted:
- The non-refundable registration deposit
- Post-dated tuition cheques in accordance with payment plan A or B
- The OSR request form
- Post-dated cheques for other services (if applicable)
All of the forms can be obtained on your visit to the school. Should you wish to preview the forms, and arrange for the appointment, please go to our Contact page and complete the contact form submission. It includes an auto forms responder sent directly to your email.
Thank you for your interest in Meadow Green Academy of Excellence.